We are ecstatic to announce that Joe Dombrowski was chosen by HousingWire for their 2022 Insider Award, but we’re not surprised. And here’s why:
As Sagent’s Senior Director of Product Management, Joe leverages 3+ decades of experience in the servicing trenches to relentlessly drive toward our goal of delivering modern, homeowner-focused servicing tech that will power the future of this industry. Here are a few of Joe’s recent accomplishments that tell a small part of the story:
- Delivered more than 100 enhancements to Sagent’s LoanServ system of record which powers $12T for America’s top servicers, reducing costs while improving compliance and configurability for real-time policymaking.
- Introduced LoanBoard as a new Sagent product that automates bulk onboarding of entire servicing portfolios, cutting 18 days off of the typical originations-to-servicing onboarding process.
- Introduced DataScape which puts all the data servicers needs to better serve all parts of their ecosystem in their hands in real-time.
But this award is about more than Joe’s excellent servicing-operator/fintech resume and proven reliability. On top of that, he’s a skilled leader who translates his deep technical expertise into inspiration for the teams he leads and hyper-relevant solutions for the clients he serves. He exemplifies all five of Sagent’s core values, especially this one: Deliver Today While Building for Tomorrow.
If he wanted to prove that, he could, based on a recent third-party study with Sagent clients. Here’s what they said:
- 84% of servicers on Sagent said they can service more loans with Sagent than another platform.
- 82% of servicers on Sagent believe Sagent’s truly real-time data (the only major servicing software firm to have this across performing, nonperforming, and consumer platforms) has a material impact on their operations and customer service.
- 90% of servicers on Sagent believe its performing servicing system of record, LoanServ, saves time relative to similar options in the marketplace.
Joe, you’re a true servicing insider who makes us all feel like insiders, too. It’s a pleasure to work with you, and we’re sending heartfelt congratulations on this well-deserved recognition!