As the housing industry’s most modern, homeowner-first servicing fintech, Sagent delivers the simplicity homeowners expect without compromising on depth mortgage servicers, regulators, and investors require.
Kat Keeton exemplifies this vision, making her — and Sagent — a rising star in America’s $12T mortgage ecosystem where she drives every detail of this homeowner-first vision daily for America’s top servicers.
As COVID-19 prompted an “unprepared is unacceptable” stance from regulators, servicers have risen to the challenge of meeting every possible homeowner need on every kind of loan. Keeton is on the front lines of the industry delivering on this every day.
Given Kat’s profound impact on Sagent’s servicer clients and the borrowers they serve, it seems only fitting that Kat Keeton has been named a winner of HousingWire’s 2022 Rising Stars award.
According to HousingWire:
“HousingWire’s Rising Stars program recognizes industry professionals who have become leaders in their respective fields. Those who are helping move markets forward, each and every day.”
“They help run major corporations, and are the entrepreneurs building tomorrow’s great businesses. They work in any and every area of the housing economy: lenders, servicers, investors, and real estate. They come from diverse backgrounds but share one common trait: an outsized impact on the industry and their businesses.”
Read on to learn about how Kat has driven Sagent’s consumer-first modernization vision and empowered servicers across Sagent’s comprehensive suite of servicing technology platforms to offer a smarter, faster experience to their borrowers.
Kat’s Impact at Sagent
The impact Kat and her customer success team have had on Sagent’s customers and their millions of homeowners can’t be overstated.
Kat is on the front lines of our industry delivering on this every day. Here are a few examples:
- Serving as liaison with Client Advisory Council and managing Sagent’s Annual Customer Summit
- Partnering with Sagent’s product team to guide customer-driven roadmap and facilitate high-value integrations with the vendors that servicers rely on every day
- Streamlining servicer communication and education to empower clients with new features and ensure consistent homeowner experience
- Collaborating with marketing to incorporate ‘voice of the customer’ initiatives that speak to key market challenges facing servicers
- Managing special projects with industry partners, including Fannie Mae’s Property Preservation initiative, with Sagent’s industry-leading servicing customers
- Collaborating with product and finance teams to deliver fair, competitive product pricing for Sagent’s performing, non-performing, and homeowner experience platforms
- Driving and operating Sagent’s Salesforce presence
- Creating and realizing persona-based marketing vision to drive homeowner engagement
- Leading all client success go-to-market initiatives
- Leading cross-departmental Account Review calls
- Extending Sagent’s social media presence to promote servicer and vendor voices and drive engagement for our partners
- Driving customer relationship-building with Team Offsites, special events, Customer Spotlight initiatives, and joint marketing opportunities
Sagent is America’s servicing software modernization leader for top bank and nonbank lenders, powering more than $2 trillion in outstanding mortgage servicing. As Director of Client Strategy at Sagent, Kathryn Keeton leads client-facing teams to deliver on every detail for Sagent’s giant mortgage servicing clients to ensure smooth homeownership experiences for millions of American consumers — anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
The Bottom Line
Keeton runs point on fostering Sagent’s client relationships with America’s largest mortgage lenders and servicers, combining unwavering empathy and a homeowner-first philosophy with an unmatched understanding of servicer needs in a deeply nuanced market.
She is adept at distilling client experiences and top-down organizational initiatives into actionable, homeowner-first strategies that help America’s top servicers care for, engage, and retain homeowners in the $12T mortgage industry.